Kogel & R Squared Industries new pulley profile designs available across our ceramic bearing range
Innovation and design have led Kogel Bearings to reimagine its ceramic bearing derailleur pulleys. The next generation of ceramic derailleur pulleys, ‘Gen-2’ from Kogel have been available since the summer but now take over the range of road specific pulley sets.
Our Oversized ceramic derailleur pulley design maximizes pulley size improving pedalling performance for any derailleur., without having to fit a new derailleur cage. Our stiffer slimline design also minimizes drag improving chain-line efficiency and lowers drivetrain noise. These smoother running pulleys provide enhanced shifting efficiency with the reliability of Kogel’s excellent ceramic bearing performance. All this is designed to #savewatts and help you ride faster.
Bigger IS Better
Looking to upgrade or replace worn-out pulleys? Now there’s even more to love about Kogel’s oversized ceramic derailleur pulleys. The new line improves performance with three major updates:
- Increased stiffness using A-Shaped pillars between the bearings and teeth
- Maximized tooth count for every derailleur helps deliver optimal drivetrain performance
- Enhanced visual design achieves a more cohesive design across the different models
Our oversized ceramic derailleur pulleys run on the same trusted ceramic bearings that we use in our bottom brackets. Using aluminium instead of plastics for the Pulley / Jockey wheels makes them durable. For Road and Off Road use.
Heard about our “Not For Instagram” ceramic derailleur pulleys? Also known as Kogels Full Ceramic Pulley. These pulleys use full ceramic bearings and almost seem to free spin forever…well pretty much to the end of the 60 sec allowed in our Instagram feed. Why, because these bearings contain no metal parts and run without grease. These are the pinnacle of the Kogel pulley line and designed to give you the most watts saved in your drivetrain.
Pick the Seals that Best Match Your Riding Style
Kogel ceramic oversized derailleur pulleys come in three seal versions. Choose the seal option that best matches your typical riding environment. Just select your favorite from the dropdown menu on the product page.
- Uber-Efficient Road seal version runs with minimal contact seals to achieve the lowest friction we can make while maintaining our 1+1 year warranty
- Super-Durable All Weather (Cross) seal versions are built for leaving the beaten path, for riders that live for Rule #9 offering the best durability, regardless of the weather conditions
- Sram Etap 11 and 12 speed adapt to the latest wireless shifting drivetrain design from SRAM
Kogel Derailleur Pulley Benefits
Our ceramic derailleur pulleys are:
- Designed to work with your existing rear derailleur cage
- Easy to install
- Come with a 1+1year, very few questions asked warranty
- Excellent customer service for retailers and customers alike.
You can find more and browse our pulley ranges online at R-Squared Industries.
Insert new pulley image here